Sunday, March 13, 2011

What's to come

I enjoy wine and there is so much to choose from.  Chardonnay?  Riessling?  Zinfandel?   Red blends?  Need I go on?  The wine profile may be on the label, and it sounds so alluring, but is that what the wine really tastes like?  Everyone’s palate is different, but this will be another avenue in helping you decide on a wine.  There is nothing worse than getting a bottle of wine home and finding  out you made the wrong choice.

In my blogs I will navigate the variety of wines available and pass on my thoughts to you.  If I’m reviewing a wine that I did a tasting on, I’ll include the customer’s response.   I'll talk about numerous wine related topics: wines I've tasted, a book review, event I've attended, or trip I've taken.  I also enjoy cooking with wine, so I may even include a recipe.

With that said, this is day one of my wine journey blog in which I hope to have you as a guest.  There is so much wine and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment