Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ChocoVine and ChocoVine Raspberry

Let's switch it up and talk about a fun and different wine.  Whether you call it “the poor man’s Baileys” or “adult Yoo-Hoo” it’s still French Cabernet  and dark chocolate from Holland ... CHOCOVINE.


I do not do tastings for ChocoVine but I have spoken to many customers who have had both ChocoVine and ChocoVine Raspberry, and I have tried them myself (of course).  There is not one customer that I’ve spoken to that does not like it.  Either they are repeat customers that cannot get enough or they’ve tried it, liked it and once was enough (I'm in the latter group).

If you enjoy Bailey's Irish Cream then you might like this.  It's just not as creamy.  I think ChocoVine Raspberry is a little more decadent and prefer it over ChocoVine.  Next out will be ChocoVine Espresso. I hear it will be in the stores quite soon and is the best of the three.  When I see it, I'll try it and review it.  
If you try either of these serve it COLD.  Whether its straight from the refrigerator, or over ice.

If you'd like to make cocktails with Chocovine  go to their website - http://chocovine.com/cocktails.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment