Sunday, April 24, 2011

Riondo Prosecco, NV

Happy Easter!  At the holidays I enjoy a nice glass of bubbles while I'm cooking the holiday meal. Everyone leaves me alone in the kitchen so while I cook it's calming for me to sip, cook and sip, sip, sip some more.  Thanksgiving and Christmas I make myself (and husband) mixed drinks with sparkling wine and at Easter it's Prosecco.

Riondo Prosecco is from Veneto, Italy and is my favorite Prosecco. Crisp and refreshing with a little frizzante that plays on your tongue.  Dry with a mineral character. 

Winemaker's Notes: This sparkling wine is produced in full respect of ancient traditions, using Prosecco grapes grown on the Veneto hills. It is characterized by a fine, light perlage and a fresh and aromatic perfume. It is perfect both as an aperitif and as an accompaniment to light dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment